ABOUT THE CERTIFIED GROUP FITNESS INSTRACTOR COURSE
COURSES OBJECTIVES AND DOMAINS
- Course objective Is to equip the learner with the abilities to conduct a successful Group Training class according to a written tailored class blue print designed for healthy individuals to achieve pre planned general class goals that based on a general health and fitness assessment for the targeted group of attendees.
- The course is divided into five domains or modules “1. Professionalism, 2. Assessment 3. Exercise science, 4. class design and 5. group Training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE?
- Fitness enthusiasts who see themselves into the fitness field.
- Gym members who want to take their fitness background into the next level.
- Fresh graduates or university students who want to skill their qualifications.
- Gym, sports clubs, Instructors & trainers who want to take their career to the next level.
- Health club, Hotel gym, Hotel SPA and Clubhouse instructors and trainers.
- Physical Education teachers and instructors in schools or universities.
- 18 years old and up , Height School graduates or equivalent studies.
- Good command of Arabic and English language.
- Valid CPR & First Aid courses (for REPS/ AFAA level)
- Foundation level duration with exam is 4 weeks, 3 workshops X 7H each. Day four is revision and final exam. Total guided/teaching hours are 28H plus around 72H of self-study, total 100H.
- Intermediate level duration with exam is 6 weeks, 5 workshops X 7H each. Day six is revision and final exam. Total guided/teaching hours are 42H plus around 120H of self-study, total 162H.
- International AFAA level duration with exam is 10 weeks, 7 workshops X 7H each. Day eight is revision and final exam. Total guided/teaching hours are 56H plus around 210H of self-study, total 266H.