- FACTS - Certified Facility Manager (CFM) course aims to equip the learner with the abilities to professionally manage any departmental and or (SFWH) facility, integrating the theoretical knowledge of Master in Business Administration (MBA) topics with the practical part of SFWH industry based on the best practices and experiences of facilities and departmental management in Middle East and North Africa region (MENA).
- The course is divided into five domains or modules
- Strategic domain.
- Facility domain.
- Commercial domain.
- Technical domain.
- Practical domain
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE?
- Sports & Fitness enthusiasts who see themselves into (SFWH) field.
- Clients who want to take their (SFWH) background into the next level.
- Managers and associates who want to take their career to the next level.
- Health clubs, Hotels gym, Hotels SPA and Clubhouses managers and staff.
- Physical Education teachers and instructors in schools or universities.
- Fresh graduates or students who want to skill their qualifications.
- About 8 weeks, total around 200 Hour (60H live-study and 140H self -study).
TEACHING AND STUDY APPROACH
- The course materials (book & workbook) are a great resource for you to study in details, and you should not expect all details will be covered in the workshops, and always remember “you are the center of education process”.
- FACTS academy has a very dynamic teaching approach including class activities, hands-on, practical and kinesthetic workshops.
- Each workshop may last from 5 - 7 hours, and total course book is around 150 pages in 8 chapters.
- Accordingly, 8 chapters divided by 8 workshops = around 1 chapter per workshop, or 20 page per week, around 4-5 pages per day. And You may divide the 140 self-study hours on 8 weeks/75 days = “2-4 hours per day
COURSE EXAMS AND SCORES
- Passing score is 70%, in all levels.
- Total of 100 point as follow: (40 MCQ on theoretical exams) + 10 participation (50 points on practical parts)
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND OUTCOMES:
By the end of this chapter the learner will be able to understand and identify the following learning objectives and FACTS:
- Equip the learner with the knowledge and skills needed to manage a health, sports and fitness facility.
- Plan and organize work and tasks between individuals and teams.
- Lead individuals and/or departmental team to achieve financial and non-financial objectives and goals.
- Conduct a periodic evaluation, appraisal and control to individuals and departmental team.
- Design and present a tailored SWOT analysis and a business plan to a business case study.
- 18 years old and up, high school graduates or equivalent studies.
- Good command of Arabic and English language.
- Self-study option, this option is ideal for a self-motivated individual who are busy to attend live workshops and who prefer to study on their own base and time with a minimum support and can use and utilize the course materials and resources very well.
- Live study option: This option is ideal for individuals who prefer an interaction, live experience and exchange ideas with like-minded attendees, with best practices and practical sessions you will leave no chance to master the needed skills for a professional facility manager